Whole-Home Repiping in Los Angeles
Piping & Repiping in the San Fernando Valley & Beyond
When you have issues with the pipes inside your home, you can choose to ignore them or be proactive and find a practical solution. Sometimes, making smaller repairs is all that’s needed to get things back in order, but finding repiping contractors to repipe your entire house may be a better answer.
When it is time to repipe your Los Angeles-area home, all you have to do is call in the experts at Tip Top Drain Pros & Plumbing Experts and we will take care of the rest. We will let you know if a whole house repipe job is the best course of action, then we will get to work and get your plumbing system in its best shape ever.
Is it time to replace your plumbing system? Contact our Los Angeles repiping team at (833) 207-0817 to request an inspection and project estimate.
Signs It's Time to Repipe Your Home
- Your home still has galvanized steel pipes. Once widely used, galvanized pipes are now avoided due to their high rate of premature failure and their potential to leach lead into your water supply.If you have old galvanized pipes in your home, having repiping done will improve the safety of your water.
- Your pipes frequently leak. Over time, pipe walls will weaken and thin. If it seems like you're calling a plumber to fix pipe leaks far too often, it's likely that your pipes have reached the end of their lifespans and it will be more cost-effective to replace them.
- You've noticed mold growth, damp floors, or the sound of trickling water behind walls. These are all signs that you may have a hidden water leak that may be due to pipes that need replacing.
- You've noticed rust flakes in your water supply. Rust and/or a bad smell in your water may be the result of corroded pipes that are entering an advanced state of deterioration.
- You have low water pressure. Some water pressure issues are caused by old pipes that are so corroded and filled with scale that the interior of the pipe is too narrow for water to flow freely. This problem develops over decades and can only be resolved by replacing the pipes.
Copper & PEX Plumbing Pipes: Pros & Cons
Modern repiping services utilize either copper or PEX piping. Copper is a classic material that is strong and will last a long time, but it is also more expensive than PEX pipes. PEX is more flexible than copper, but can be prone to sagging and shouldn’t be placed near water heaters or outside. Our Los Angeles repiping experts can help you choose the right type of pipes for your individual needs and budget requirements.
Ready to modernize your plumbing system? Contact Tip Top Drain Pros & Plumbing Experts at (833) 207-0817 to request service in the San Fernando Valley or surrounding Los Angeles neighborhoods.
Great Service & Fair Prices- William S.
Very Satisfied- Sergio G.
Highly Recommend!- KG
Great Service!!- Lois L.
Knowledgeable and Fair- Margie E.