Sump Pump Installation & Repair in Los Angeles
Expert Care for Sump Pumps in the San Fernando Valley
Keeping your possessions and your home safe from water damage is a big responsibility for any homeowner. Most of the time it isn’t an issue in the Los Angeles area, but all it takes is one bad storm to ruin valuables and family heirlooms. In some areas, a functioning sump pump can make all the difference.
When you are looking for quality sump pump contractors in the Los Angeles area, keep in mind that Tip Top Drain Pros & Plumbing Experts provides stellar sump pump installation and sump pump repair in the San Fernando Valley. All it takes is one call and we will show up, ready to work.
Need to repair or replace your sump pump? Call Tip Top at (833) 207-0817 to discuss your options with our plumbing and drain experts.
Why Do I Need a Sump Pump?
The purpose of a sump pump is to prevent flooding by diverting accumulated water to another area away from your home. Sump pumps are very important for homes in rainy areas or areas that are prone to flooding. Here in Southern California, as wildfires get larger and last longer every year, more and more areas are becoming susceptible to flash flooding due to the loss of vegetation.
Protecting your home from flooding is much more than just keeping your possessions safe from water damage; it is also critical to the protection of your foundation and the structure of your home (frame, drywall, etc.) Keeping water damage at bay with a sump pump also keeps you safe from the threat of mold, which thrives in damp areas. Mold can be toxic and a health hazard, so keeping your home dry at all times is essential.
Signs of a Damaged Sump Pump
If you have a sump pump in your home and it isn’t working properly, the problem will quickly make itself apparent. Here are some common sump pump malfunctions to watch out for:
- Sump pump won't turn on. Your pump may have a burned out motor, an internal wiring failure, or you may simply need to check for a tripped breaker.
- Sump pump makes strange noises. Unusual sounds during operation could indicate damaged parts.
- Sump pump runs all the time. Your sump pump may not be the right size for your needs.
- There is visible rust on your sump pump. Rust may cause problems with water drainage.
- Irregular sump pump cycles. This could be the result of internal wiring issues, an electrical short, or potentially an incorrectly adjusted float switch.
- Excessive vibration when sump pump is running. Your sump pump may have a damaged impeller, which means it may be time to replace the unit.
Whether you need Los Angeles sump pump repair, replacement, or a new sump pump installation, it makes sense to leave the job to professionals. Keep in mind why you need a functioning sump pump in your home, and remember that only professionals have the experience, the troubleshooting ability and the tools required to get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We’ll be there when you need us. For sump pump services in Los Angeles, call (833) 207-0817 today.
Great Service & Fair Prices- William S.
Very Satisfied- Sergio G.
Highly Recommend!- KG
Great Service!!- Lois L.
Knowledgeable and Fair- Margie E.